Placing an Order
- All orders placed through our website will be subject to our acceptance of the order.
- All discounts and registration discounts given are given at our discretion and may not apply to all products purchased due to our competitive pricing structure and items that may already be on special.
- When you submit an order to us on our website, you will receive a 'bounce back' confirmation email of this order saying that we are processing your order. You should check this e-mail for accuracy and let us know immediately if there are any errors. These emails do not constitute acceptance of the order by us. Your order will be accepted by us (and a contract will then be formed between us) when we dispatch the goods to you. Title to the goods will pass to you on delivery.
- You appoint us Shop4rolls.ie in respect of each order you place with us on an irrevocable basis as your agent for the purposes of us giving instructions on your behalf in relation to section 84 of the Postal and Telecommunications Services Act 1983 and thereby permit postal packets addressed to you to be opened, delayed, detained and/or for the due delivery of the postal packet to you to be interfered with or prevented.
- If, before accepting your order, we find that you are not entitled to use the code or do not meet all the terms and conditions of its use, we may reject your order or alternatively process it without the promotional benefit being applied. If, after accepting your order, we find that you were not entitled to use the code or did not meet all the terms and conditions of its use, we may reverse the benefit that you obtained. If you transacted on a cash basis e.g. by debit or credit card, we may take a further payment, equivalent to the value of the benefit obtained, from the card used. If you transacted on a credit basis, the value of the benefit obtained may be charged to your credit account.
- Should you wish to cancel your order or return any goods, please go to the Returns section for further information?
- Please note: you are responsible for all purchases made on your account and are personally liable for the full outstanding balance.